2019 Clark County Fair Beer and Wine Exhibition
This year Bader Beer and Wine Supply is again the drop off point for entries in the Clark County Fair Open Class Exhibition.
We will accept entries from Friday, July 5th to Sunday, July 28th, 2019 at Bader Beer & Wine Supply. ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR RETURNED AT THE CLARK COUNTY EVENT CENTER AT THE FAIRGROUNDS! After judging all entries will be on display at the fairgrounds exhibition hall during the Clark County Fair.
After the fair, Pick up your bottles, ribbons and score sheets from Tuesday, August 13, to Sunday, August 25th, at Bader Beer & Wine Supply. After August 26th we will recycle all bottles not picked up. We will have your judging sheets and ribbons available at Bader Beer & Wine Supply until October 1st.
711 Grand Blvd, Vancouver, (360) 750-1551.
1. Limit one bottle per style of beer.
2. Bottle should be plain brown with no label, with plain bottle cap, if possible.
3. Beer styles determined by the American Homebrewers Association’s (AHA) BJCP 2015 Revisio
n of the 2008 Guidlines.
See their web site at http://www.bjcp.org/stylecenter.PHP
for beer classifications (they now have a great mobile app named "BJCP 2015")
the staff at Bader Beer and Wine Supply, or Andrew Reudink, 750-1551.
4. Beer style to be chosen by brewer for entry form should be one of the AHA styles, which the judges then use to determine criterion to judge your beer by.
5. Limit of six entries per household, each entry must be a different beer.
Bader Beer & Wine Supply will donate three $25 gift certificates for the three highest scoring beers.
Home Made Wine
Wine will be judged individually on their own merit. Bottle label and overall appearance of bottle is not judged. All wine entries must be clearly labeled.
The following information is required:
1. Type of wine (Blackberry, Apricot, Concord, Cabernet Sauvignon, etc.).
2. Year wine was made.
3. Dry, sweet or dessert wine.
Judges will use this information as a guideline to determine what standards to judge the wine by.
All entries will be opened and sampled. Remaining wine will be disposed. (We suggest entering a small bottle (375 ML) because of this.)
Only one bottle per entry, properly labeled.
Maximum of six entries per household, each entry must be a different wine.
Bader Beer & Wine Supply will donate three (3) $25 gift certificates to the three highest scoring wines.