Updated Wednesday 3/17/21 12:00 PM
NEW - In-Store Shopping!
We now offer walk up in-store shopping without appointments. We are allowing 2 shoppers in the store at a time from Monday to Saturday (One shopper at at time on Sunday), of course the proper wearing of masks (covering your nose and mouth) are still required. Simply come to our front door and ring the doorbell on our table outside and one of us will come open the door and help you with your purchase. If you come to the store and we have 2 people already in the store, you will need to wait outside until one customer completes their purchases and leaves the store. We will then let you in.
If you are unable to wear a mask, we will continue to offer curbside pickup and home delivery.Personal In-Store Shopping by Appointment
We will continue to offer appointments for "Personal In-Store" shopping experiences where we have about a dozen 30-minute slots per day available for in-store shopping appointments every afternoon. These appointments are great when you have a complex shopping list and want personalized service. Click here for the details!We are filling your orders for Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery.
Here is how to place an order for Curbside Pickup or Home Delivery:
"Curbside pickup" here at the store.
There are 3 ways to order for curbside pickup.
1) Place your order via our web site and choose the "pick up in store" option. We will package your order as soon as possible, and notify you via the email you provide with the order when we are ready for you to pick up the order. Please give us 1 to 2 hours to get your order ready for pickup. We have added a "partial quantity" option to our 1 pound malted barley options to make it easier for you to order quantities other than whole numbers. You can order 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 pound of malt on these items. This method of ordering allows you to order 24 hours a day!
2) Call us at 360-750-1551 and give us your order over the phone. This will work best if you have special needs or have questions about possible substitutions. We will ask for credit or debit card payment over the phone so you do not have to enter our store.
3) You may also send an email with your order to email@example.com. This is helpful when you have special requests that our web site does not account for and during evening hours when the store is closed. When we have the order picked we will call you for credit card information. Please include your phone number in the email!
Order pickup instructions: We are packing your order and placing them clearly marked with your name on the boxes and bags on 4 tables outside and allow you to pick your order off of the tables to take home. PLEASE keep the physical distancing guidlines of 6 feet between yourself and our employees. Please wear masks when picking up your order as other customers may also be on the sidewalk.
There are ongoing supply issues for some of our items. We ask that you be flexible with recipe substitutions during this time. Our local supplier has closed their homebrew division, which has made some items unavailable. We anticipate additional shortages in the next few months as vendors adjust to different working conditions and their own supply chain problems. I encourage planning ahead and purchasing key items like wine yeast a few weeks ahead of when you need the items.
As before, you can place an order on our web site to have your order delivered by Fedex Ground or USPS. Our west coast flat rate shipping fee is $6.99 on orders over $75. Unfortuanatly both shipping companies are having heavy volume and cannot guarantee a delivery time. Deliveries in the Northwest do not seem to be nearly as effected as cross country shipments.*******Home Delivery via Fedex Ground and USPS:
1A) You can place an order on our web site and have it shipped to you for a flat rate fee of $6.99 on orders over $75. Our web site allows you to choose the shipper of your choice.
2A) Call us at 360-750-1551 and give us your order over the phone. This will work best if you need grain weighed and crushed. We will ask for credit or debit card payment over the phone to expedite your order.
Some items do not qualify for the flat rate shipping, check our web site for more details.
Regular Store hours:
- Mon-Fri 10 - 6 pm
- Saturday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Bader Beer & Wine Supply