Our Limited Edition wine tasting events this year will be in a small format setting to both comply with Washington State guidelines, and also to ensure the safety of those of you attending and our staff that will be doing the Personalized Private Tastings.
We will be limiting these tastings for 1 to 4 people who want to attend together. The tastings will be in our 800 square foot Theater room in the back of our store.
Here is how we will do these presentations:
- Reservations are required to attend these Limited Edition 2020 tastings.
- Your group can be no larger than 4 people of your choosing
- We will not host multiple groups at the same time
- We will have one presenter per tasting
- Limited Edition Wines will be poured and simple small bite food pairings plated prior to your arrival
- Face Masks will be required for our presenter and the attendees other than when you are seated
- Table surfaces will be sanitized, contactless hand sanitizer is also provided
- Presenter will be physical distancing more than 12 feet from your seats during presentation
- Wine tasting and presentation will be no more than 30 minutes - No lingering please. Please arrive promptly at your appointed time.
- Tickets are $15 per person in advance - Attendees receive a $10 store coupon at the tasting.
Here are the time slots available for this years tastings:
Please call to reserve your slot, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tasting slot.
We will update this page with the first name of the primary attendee as slots are filled.
Friday, October 30th:
5:00 - Mary H.
Saturday, October 31st - Halloween - no tastings
Sunday, November 1st
2:30 - Scott E & Patricia E
Thursday, November 5th
5:45 - Susan H
7:15 - Bernd
Friday, November 6th
6:30 - Kevin H
Saturday, November 7th
1:00 pm - Dave & Ruth
Monday, November 9th
6:30 - Barb G
Tuesday, November 10th
6:30 - Jim & Cindy
7:15 - Bernd
Wednesday, November 11th
Thursday, November 12th