MKII Temperature Controller
Take your fermentation control to a new level! This temperature controller can controll both heating and cooling at the same time. Perfect for diacetyl rest and MORE!
With the new temperature controller you can setup a profile to program the temp controller to raise and lower the temperature over time. For optimum fermentation conditions you can program this smart temperature controller to start fermenting at one temperature, increase the temperature after a number of days then cold crash. This is done without any intervention at all. Just set and forget. You can also use this to step up the temperature of your mash tun so it will automatically step the temperature up and down as you please. The options are endless.
- High accuracy 0.1 degree C/F.
- Dual plugs so you can control heating and cooling devices at the same time
- 2 x 10amp sockets on rear; one for heating and one for cooling
- Works from -45C/-49F up to 120C/248F
- Comes with fully waterproof probe so you can immerse the probe in water.
- Uses “50k ohm” Probe