Keg King Kegerator
Keg King Kegerators with stainless steel Intertap faucets and stainless steel towers are an amazing value. They also feature digital controllers, stainless steel doors, stainless steel floors, rolling casters, tower cooling fans, glass racks, robust MKII regulators, and more.
You can get a tower with 1, 2 or 3 faucets.
Keg King is an Australian company who started making kegerators a decade ago for the Australian market. Because the owners of Keg King are also homebrewers they designed this unit to have an extended range digital controller that can adust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. This allows homebrewers to use it for fermentation and is something that other kegerators don't do. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed. It's pretty cool.
All Keg King kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. Other unique features on a Kegerator in this price range is the tower fan which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. The MKII CO2 regulator is super beefy and consistent in delivering accurate pressures. Most Chinese made regulators experience creep where the pressure increases over time. The stainless floor is a nice touch as is the glass rack which holds pint glasses horizontally or Belgian style tulip glass up side down by the stem.
Keg couplers and CO2 are not included.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range
- Robust MKIII CO2 Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Efficient and powerful compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Drip Tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Glass Rack
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Includes beer and gas tubing
- Removable shelf if you want to use it as refrigerator
- 24" wide
- 23.5" deep
- 30" with CO2 mount
- 33.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 36" with Caster wheels
- 49.75" with tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw