We have Kegerators that work well for homebrew, craft beer, soda, carbonated water, Kombucha and even cold brew coffee!
These Kegerators, with stainless steel Intertap faucets and stainless steel towers, are an amazing value. Other features include: digital controllers, stainless steel doors, stainless steel floors, rolling casters, tower cooling fans, glass racks, robust MKIII regulators, and more.
This Australian company began making kegerators a decade ago. Since the owners are also homebrewers, they designed this unit to have an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. This allows homebrewers to use it for fermentation. That is something that other kegerators don't do. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed.
These are the newest Series 4 Kegerators, which feature more power and a new more efficient compressor. This upgrade came after years of selling kegerators in very warm Australian climates where a little more muscle was needed. This is also pefect for the USA where we can see some very warm climates across the country.
All kegerators come with stainless Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These forward sealing beer faucets will work perfectly for years.
Other unique features on a kegerator in this price range is the tower fan which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. The MKIII CO2 regulator is robust and consistent in delivering accurate pressures. The stainless floor is a nice touch as is the glass rack which holds pint glasses horizontally or Belgian style tulip glass upside down by the stem.
Note: These do not come with a CO2 tank or couplers for your kegs.
Single Faucet Kegerator: $599.99
Dual Faucet: $629.99
Triple Faucet: $659.99
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range
- Robust MKIII CO2 Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Efficient and powerful compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Drip Tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Glass Rack
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Includes beer and gas tubing
- Removable shelf if you want to use it as refrigerator
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny.
- 24" wide
- 23.5" deep
- 30" with co2 mount
- 33.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 36" with Caster wheels
- 49.75" with tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 20" wide
- 16.25" deep
- 13.25" on compressor side
- 28" tall
- 24" clearance under glass rack
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg - 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 2
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1